Admission to the top MBA programs is the dream of every MBA aspirant, yet only a handful of them get accepted out of thousands of applicants that apply to these programs.
Mansi, a Delhi IIT Engineer and a former MER (myEssayReview) student, was accepted into 5 top MBA programs -Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Kellogg, and INSEAD.
In a panel discussion, Mansi talks about her GMAT prep that earned her a stellar 770 score, recounts her application experience that resulted in her acceptance into the top 5 programs, and provides her valuable insights on various aspects of the MBA application prep, including recommendation letters, interview prep, scholarships, and much more.
1. How did Mansi improve from V27 to V42?
2. How did she track her improvement using mocks and Scholaranium?
MBA application Prep:
1. How did Mansi leverage her technical experience to showcase her leadership skills?
2. What were the key leadership qualities Mansi portrayed in her application?
3. What kind of soul-searching did she do to discover these leadership qualities?
4. How did she position her application for the 5 B-schools she applied to?
5. Who did she ask for your Letter of Recommendation? How did she approach them?
Since 2011, Poonam, founder and president of myEssayReview (MER) has helped applicants get accepted into the top 20 MBA programs. (Poonam is one of the top 5 most reviewed consultants on the GMAT Club.
Want to discuss this? Email Poonam at firstname.lastname@example.org