INDIVIDUAL COMPONENT FEE
In addition to the above-mentioned process, we will work under the following guidelines. This will facilitate professional conduct and ensure that we accomplish the desired outcome in a timely manner.
- The turnaround time for a critique/edit is 24-48 hours.
- After the initial one hour meeting, all feedback will be provided via email.
- Once you receive the review/feedback, you are expected to provide your updated draft within 24-48 hours.
- I follow strict deadlines. I will respond to your draft within the timeline mentioned above, and I will expect you to do the same. However, in the event of your inability to revert on time, I am willing to make accommodations that are agreeable to both of us. Typically, I will work with you on two admission essays for a period of 10-12 days. This ensures continuity of thought and more effective output.
- We will have all the edits of each essay in one word document so we can track the changes/comments throughout the review process.
- I will address any follow-up questions that you may have via email. You may send your queries along with your revised drafts or separately. However, if you have any questions/concerns that you need to discuss with me on phone, I will be happy to schedule a phone call to address them.
- Typically, we arrive at the final essay within the stipulated iterations. Under extenuating circumstances, I may provide an additional iteration at no charge. However, any extra edits after fourth iteration will require an additional charge of $70 per iteration.
If the review process has not started then you may be entitled to refund as shown:
- 100% refund within 2 days if you do not want to avail my services.
- 50% refund within 7 days if you do not want to avail my services.
- No refund will be made after the review process starts. The process starts when I receive your first draft of essay/resume/LOR for review.